Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A rare back massage given by a kitten

Who would have guessed that adding a new little kitten into our already crazy household would be so good for LEO. I thought for sure that getting this kitten for my daughter's 9th birthday was gonna be the thing that put me over the edge but it's been quite the opposite. In fact, while our big tiger cat remains less than thrilled with the new addition, LEO couldn't be happier. I think it's actually helping him with all of his anxieties and issues. He is more calm and seems to really enjoy the kitten's company and playfulness. He is so tolerant of the antics of this spirited little guy named Panther. Most days I find Panther swinging from LEO'S big floppy ears or grabbing onto LEO's tail to take a ride. Today, I came across a rare sight. Panther was giving LEO a back scratching and LEO was lovin every minute of it. LEO has had massage therapy in the past and it worked pretty good for his nerves, but this old fashioned back scratching seemed to put him right into a state of heaven, as you can see by his pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singing Bassets

Total Pageviews