Friday, March 8, 2013

Leo the Basset wins a Liebster Award


Leo the Basset would like to thank http://mommysbreak.blogspot.com/
for nominating him for this AWESOME award!!!

The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special! Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved"
 

Here are the Rules:
 
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.
 
 
Here are my 11 Random Facts or I should say here are 11 random facts about Leo:
  1. My paws smell like Fritos
  2. The space at the top of my snout smells like beef jerky
  3. I snore ridiculously loud
  4. Sometimes,I sneak into the kids bedrooms in the middle of the night and leave a small amount of pee on their rugs. I do this to get back at them for annoying me when they are awake.
  5. I despise dog food more than anything on the planet.
  6. I am very skilled at cheeking my anxiety medications and spitting them out on the floor, long after my mom thinks that I've swalled them.
  7. I once peed in the shape of a heart on the laundry room floor on Valentine's Day!
  8. As soon as I hear the first squirt of whipped cream out of a can, I come running and bark until somebody squirts it into my mouth! Yup, my favorite guilty pleasure!
  9. I have to get my teeth brushed with some crazy organic doggie toothpaste because my breath is offensive! I hate having my teeth brushed but I grin and bare it!
  10. Once during one of my great many run away excursions, I ran through a family cookout and smelled a hotdog cooking on a grill. I followed my nose and found the grill. I stole the hotdog and kept on running!
  11. I absolutely love the beach and my favorite thing to do is roll in seaweed and then pee on it!

HERE ARE MY 11 QUESTIONS THAT I HAD TO ANSWER:

1. Any Nicknames? What are they?
Leo has many nicknames, they include, Jinkies,Sob,Sausage,Sauce,Shleppo,Shortie,Mental Midget,and Bassy

2. Are there any subjects you will Not blog about? Why not?
Yes, Leo has asked that I not blog about his girlfriend. He likes to keep his love affairs confidential.

3. Absolute favorite food? Leo loves his Mama's homemade chicken, rice and vegies! Hates dog food with a passion!
 
4. Any weird talents? What are they? Leo can poop on command when mom sings the poop song! (And she does do it in front of neighbors and other random people!

5. Biggest pet peeve? "Pet" peeve, that's a little ironic. Leo doesn't see himself as a Pet, he's a human in his own mind, and we are his pets!

6. Favorite movie or book? Leo is much too busy being neurotic or sleeping to watch movies or read books!

7. Biggest fear? Oh boy, this could take all day! Leo has many phobias! Let's start with the obvious, Thunderstorms,Lightening, Fireworks, and now let's move on to the others, Cameras,Halloween Costumes,(especially hot dog suits with mustard and catsup on top)The Thunder Coat,(which was designed to reduce anxiety, but it actually gives LEO increased anxiety,Latex Balloons and all Balloons for that matter,being left alone, crates,confined places,cell phones, and any sudden loud noises or unexpected movements. That about covers it, but I'm sure I left some out!
 
8. When did you start blogging? I started Leo's blog a couple of years ago.
 
9. Biggest regret? Probably the day he ran away with his leash still attached and got caught up under somebody's deck and had to stay there for hours!

10. Can you dance? Definitely but only for treats!

11. Celebrity that you can not stand and why? Leo would probably say,The Hush Puppy Basset because He's cuter and could have done tat job and been rich!




Here are my 11 Questions for other bloggers:
Since I will be tagging doggie bloggers, I will make them dog friendly

  1. Who is your favorite human in your house?
  2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
  3. Favorite place to pee?
  4. Favorite place to sleep?
  5. Favorite place to run?
  6. Do you have friends besides your humans?
  7. What is your favorite toy?
  8. Have you ever gotten into trouble for misbehaving, if so what did you do?
  9. Do you have any nervous habits or phobias?
  10. Have you ever had whipped cream out of a can squirted into your mouth?
  11. What is your best quality?
 
 
Here are the 11 blogs that I choose to nominate for the Liebster Award
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog, Leo is adorable. It's nice to know we're not the only dogs with issues! :)

    ReplyDelete

Singing Bassets

Total Pageviews