Leo the Basset would like to thank http://mommysbreak.blogspot.com/
for nominating him for this AWESOME award!!!
The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special! Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved"
- My paws smell like Fritos
- The space at the top of my snout smells like beef jerky
- I snore ridiculously loud
- Sometimes,I sneak into the kids bedrooms in the middle of the night and leave a small amount of pee on their rugs. I do this to get back at them for annoying me when they are awake.
- I despise dog food more than anything on the planet.
- I am very skilled at cheeking my anxiety medications and spitting them out on the floor, long after my mom thinks that I've swalled them.
- I once peed in the shape of a heart on the laundry room floor on Valentine's Day!
- As soon as I hear the first squirt of whipped cream out of a can, I come running and bark until somebody squirts it into my mouth! Yup, my favorite guilty pleasure!
- I have to get my teeth brushed with some crazy organic doggie toothpaste because my breath is offensive! I hate having my teeth brushed but I grin and bare it!
- Once during one of my great many run away excursions, I ran through a family cookout and smelled a hotdog cooking on a grill. I followed my nose and found the grill. I stole the hotdog and kept on running!
- I absolutely love the beach and my favorite thing to do is roll in seaweed and then pee on it!
HERE ARE MY 11 QUESTIONS THAT I HAD TO ANSWER:
Here are my 11 Questions for other bloggers:
Since I will be tagging doggie bloggers, I will make them dog friendly
- Who is your favorite human in your house?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
- Favorite place to pee?
- Favorite place to sleep?
- Favorite place to run?
- Do you have friends besides your humans?
- What is your favorite toy?
- Have you ever gotten into trouble for misbehaving, if so what did you do?
- Do you have any nervous habits or phobias?
- Have you ever had whipped cream out of a can squirted into your mouth?
- What is your best quality?